Full-time– Working hours 9.30am, 5:30pm (flexible WFH on request )
‘WE ARE WE WEAR’ Building confidence, one body at a time Everyone deserves to feel confident in their lingerie & swimwear. That’s why We Are We Wear is dedicated to creating quality swimwear & intimates with everybody in mind.
With sizes ranging from XS to 3XL – and appropriate enhancements made to ensure comfort across the board – join us in saying goodbye to unrealistic beauty standards and hello to We Are We Wear.
This is a junior position & expect to have 5+ years of experience within retail merchandising. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, and good problem-solving skills. Someone who is extremely organised & highly analytical to work under pressure & meet deadlines. Experience with dealing with offshore factories that deal with large production lines is ideally required.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop & maintain a portfolio of suppliers.
- Plan & implement global logistics strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- Drive & manage cost negotiations with suppliers.
- Raising initial Po’s
- Logistics management
- merchandising planning
- Stock controller
- Continuously looking for ways to improve lead times
- Track & monitor deliveries per wholesale account.
- Anticipate potential supply chain issues & expedite it.
- Responsible for driving the effective use of systems & maintenance & accuracy.
- Capacity booking negotiation with suppliers.
- Be able to manage a small merchandising team
- Planning demand and providing accurate forecasts for stock requirements from key suppliers.
- Ensuring minimal stock wastage.
- Support in the shaping and execution of the purchasing strategy.
- Working closely with our warehouse & distribution centres
- Work closely with the director to understand payment issues related to accounts.
- Assist with overheads budgeting & financial planning
- Processing orders from wholesale accounts.
- Monitor the purchase ordering process onsite ensuring POs are raised and approved correctly on a timely basis and suppliers are paid in accordance with terms
- Update of Weekly Sales for the Wholesale channels & e-Commerce
- A Junior with 5+ years of experience within retail merchandising.
- Ability to work in a team, whilst demonstrating innovation and flexibility
- Ability to react to change
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally, both written and verbal (good telephone manner)
- Understanding of working for a smaller business, requires a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure & priorities tasks
- Strong organisation & administration skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges; and driven to continually improve
- Proficient in analysing numbers and providing accurate feedback
- Strong Excel skills, VLOOKUP’s and Pivots are a must